From today, Wednesday, the new program of the NSRF is activated, starting the process of electronic submission of applications of tourism companies for participation in the working capital provision program until September 30, 2021.
Up to 400,000 euros, per VAT, working capital, will be received by companies in the tourism sector that are beneficiaries of the Support Program to cover their operating expenses. The amount of aid will be 5% for accommodation and 2.5% for other companies on the turnover of the main KAD or KAD with the highest revenues of 2019, with a maximum amount per TIN of 400,000 euros. The evaluation will be immediate and the disbursement of the grant will take place immediately after approval and entry into action.
The program is addressed to tourism companies regardless of their legal form and in particular to hosting companies of all kinds, such as hotels, accommodation, rooms to let, camping but also to tourist buses and agencies.
Terms and conditions:
• To have started work by 31.12.2020.
• Have completed at least 1 SME of employed work in the year 2019. The condition is presumed to be met in the case of companies established within 2020 and for companies that in the year 2019 were proven to be under construction and had no income from business activity of any kind.
• Have until 31.12.2020 as the main activity code or activity code with the highest income one of the eligible KADs of Chapter 6: “ELIGIBLE AREAS OF ACTIVITY”. Specifically, for companies starting operations before 01.01.2020, the audit is based on the KAD with the highest income, as stated in the relevant Field of Form E3 Tax year 2019 submitted in 2020. For companies starting operations within 2020 , as well as for companies that were under construction in the year 2019, the control is based on the main KAD activity.
• To keep haplographic or diplographic books of law 4308/2014.
• Be required to submit VAT returns.
• To show a decrease in their turnover in the year 2020, of a percentage of at least 30% in relation to the turnover of 2019. To submit a Funding Application per VAT number and only for an eligible Activity Code Number, for all the tourist accommodation facilities that have or their other tourist activities. It is pointed out that the working capital can not be used for the establishment of a new tourist facility, as the working capital subsidy is given only as a measure to deal with the consequences of the health crisis.
• Companies that have entered into franchise agreements, in the capacity of licensor or licensee, state this in the funding application and are checked at the verification stage as to whether they are related companies, in order to determine the aid to be counted. to control accumulation.
The company Brain Development Ltd. in this context, undertakes the preparation and submission of a file for the relevant subsidy. For your immediate service, contact the phones: 2421313990 and 2421313967 and the address K. Kartali 1 in Volos, as well as the phone number 2427021773, Arkos Building in Skiathos.