The legalization department undertakes to keep the documents related to the legal status of the companies. The tasks that undertakes include, among others:
– The establishment of companies of all legal forms (OE, EE, IKE, LTD, SA, non-profit companies, etc.), merging, transforming, dividing them, amending their statutes as well as their liquidation and their dissolution.
– The observance of the practicals of the General Meetings and Boards of Directors.
– The submission of the respective legal documents to the competent authorities (GEMI, Court of First Instance, District, Chamber, etc.).
– Τhe issuance of operating licenses for hotel companies, companies of health interest, etc.
– Τhe issuance of certificates of business legitimacy.